The unique medical Lundatex® stocking provides safe, comfortable pressure at all times, whether at rest or when active, regardless of leg size/shape. The product is easy to put on and ensures a precise pressure at all times, even after oedema reduction.
The stocking provides compression that can be used for the following conditions or circumstances:
- Venous insufficiency - Post-thrombotic syndrome
- Oedema - Deep vein thrombosis
- Lymphoedema - Burns
- Venous leg ulcers - Pregnancy
- Mixed leg ulcers - Air travel
- Varicose veins
Lundatex® stocking is made of soft, breathable, and skin-friendly materials, and is free from natural latex rubber.
- Class I, Mild (20 mmHg)
- Class II, Moderate (30 mmHg)
- Class III, Strong (40 mmHg)
- Nilsson A, Lundh T, "A new stocking compression system with a low well-defined resting pressure and a high working pressure”, Veins & Lymphatics, volume 7:7628, 2018, pages 69-70.
© PressCise AB - edited January 2019